Alesis SamplePad 4
Earn 159 loyalty points, worth £1.59, with this purchase.
Plenty of Space for Custom Sounds
The size and functionality of the SamplePad 4 make it an incredibly useful and flexible piece of gear. With the SD expansion slot, you can load up all of your own samples ready for gigging. Or, you can just play for fun anywhere without having to be tied to a machine. The maximum capacity for SD card storage is 32GB or 512 samples - plenty of space for a wide range of sounds.
Beyond that, it's the perfect little MIDI controller for home production, whether you're laying down a quick beat or triggering loops in your software. If you're just looking for something to play immediately, there are also 10 preset kits and 25 popular percussion sounds ready to play out of the box.
One issue you may face with regular sample pads is visibility during gigs. With smoke, darkness, and lighting it can be difficult. That's why the Alesis SamplePad comes with blue LED borders around each pad, so you can always see what you're hitting. The top two pads are also raised, making them great to use as cymbals and other percussive effects for their ease of use.
Additional Trigger Inputs
If you're a regular drummer, you might want to use a regular kick pedal or hook up additional trigger pads. This is possible with the SamplePad through the two additional trigger inputs, which both allow you to connect any single or dual-zone trigger pad.
- Ten preset kits ready to play out of the box
- Pre-installed library of 25 popular percussive and electronic drum sounds
- Add up to 512 of your own samples and 91 user kits with the SD/SDHC card slot of up to 32GB
- Drag and drop samples from you Mac/PC with the USB port without removing the SD card
- Dual trigger input available for expanding your kit with regular single or dual-zone trigger pads
- Blue LED lights around the pads for visibility during gigs and dark rooms
- Tune and add reverb to your sounds
- Weight: 1.2KG
- Height: 6.4cm
- Width: 26cm
- Depth: 19.1cm
- Power: 9V DC, 500mA, Centre-Positive
- Inputs/Outputs USB/MIDI Input/Output, Mono?Stereo ¼’’ Output, ¼’’ Headphone Output, Trigger In
- Pad Feedback: Blue LED Pad Backlighting
- Playback Modes: Polyphonic, Monophonic, Loop, Stop/Choke
- SD Card Specs: Supports SD/SDHC Cards up to 32 GB with A FAT32 File System
- SD Card Capability: 91 User Kits and 512 Samples Per Card
- On-Board Samples: 25 Sound and 8 Preset Kits
- Supported File Type: 16-bit, Mono or Stereo .WAV Files with A Sample Rate of 48K, 44.1K, 32K, 22.05K or 11.025K