The Blackstar ID: Series FS-10 Footcontroller offers up a whole host of flexible options depending on how you work on stage. You get three modes that allow you to either use it to switch between patches like a tradtional 4 button footswtich or get more creative with the Effects mode (a s ort of 'stompbox-mode' that lets you switch individual FX) and Navigation mode that allows you quick access to all 128 patches stored on your ID series amp!
To accompany our new range of ID: Series amplifiers we are launching the FS-10 footcontroller. This flexible footcontroller will give you unparalleled control of your ground-breaking ID: Series amplifier allowing you to get the most from it in a performance situation. The FS-10 is a multi-function footcontroller that allows access to all 128 patches plus the tuner function. It operates In three modes:
Effects Mode This offers individual switching of the effects within a patch, operating more like traditional effects pedals. In this mode the fourth switch is used to control the tap time function.
Navigation Mode Enabfes access to the complete set of 128 patches stored on the amp. These can be stepped through one at a time, or in oanks. Whilst in this mode you can also store patches.
- Multi function lootcontroller
- Access to all 128 patches plus the tuner function
- Patch Mode allows you to switch between the three banks of tour patches accessible on the front panel of the amp
- Effects Mode offers individual switching of the effects within a patch and control the tap time function
- Navigation mode enables access to the complete set of 128 patches stored on the amp