PRS SE Bernie Marsden Ltd Edition Dark Cherry
Earn 699 loyalty points, worth £6.99, with this purchase.
Best known for his work with Whitesnake, Bernie Marsden has long been respected for his rich, blues inspired style. His impeccable talent as a guitar player has kept him active in the music world for over thirty years and allowed him to share company with a virtual "who's who" of recording and touring musicians.
Closely designed with Marsden himself, the SE Bernie Marsden offers classic appeal with today's quality and dependability. Appointments include a Vintage Sunburst maple top with flame maple veneer and crème binding along the body's top edge and a 24.5" scale length, 22 fret wide fat mahogany neck with bound rosewood fretboard. PRS designed SE 245 humbuckers, two volume controls and a single tone control with a 3-way toggle pickup selector round out the offerings.
Inc Gig Bag
- Top Wood: Carved Maple with Flame Maple Veneer and Creme Binding
- Back Wood: Thick Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood with Creme Binding
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage Grommet Style
- Truss Rod Cover: PRS
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Treble
- Bass Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Two Volume and One Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
Be the first to review this product.Write a review